On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Bifer A16. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Bifer A16 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Bifer devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Bifer device, read the rest of article. You can also download Bifer A16 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Bifer A16
- Go to App drawer on your Bifer A16
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Bifer A16
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Bifer A16 Android device
Recommended Bifer device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Bifer A16 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Bifer A16 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Bifer A12 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer A6 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer A700 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer BF 509 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer BF 9100 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer BF 9300 USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer BF 9300 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Bifer BF A500 USB Debugging Guide