Whether you're rooting Bellphone BP138, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Bellphone BP138. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Bellphone BP138 is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Bellphone BP138. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Bellphone BP138 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Bellphone devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Bellphone device, read the rest of article. You can also download Bellphone BP138 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Bellphone BP138
- Go to App drawer on your Bellphone BP138
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Bellphone BP138
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Bellphone BP138 Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Bellphone BP138
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended Bellphone device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Bellphone BP138 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Bellphone BP138 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Bellphone BP 200 USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP 268 Galaxy USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP 268 Mix USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP 326 Forte USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP 326 Mori USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP 326 Neo USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP180 2G USB Debugging Guide
- Bellphone BP180 3G USB Debugging Guide