On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Andromax A16C3H. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Andromax A16C3H by following the steps below. If you own any one of Andromax devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Andromax device, read the rest of article. You can also download A16C3H USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Andromax A16C3H
- Go to App drawer on your Andromax A16C3H
- On your A16C3H, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Andromax A16C3H
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your A16C3H device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Andromax A16C3H Android device
Recommended Andromax device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Andromax A16C3H USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for A16C3H:
Do comment below about Andromax A16C3H Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Andromax A16C3H ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
Sorry, no related articles to display.