On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Alcatel Pop C1. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Alcatel Pop C1 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Alcatel devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Alcatel device, read the rest of article. You can also download Alcatel Pop C1 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Alcatel Pop C1
- Go to App drawer on your Alcatel Pop C1
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Alcatel Pop C1
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Alcatel Pop C1 Android device
Recommended Alcatel device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Alcatel Pop C1 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Alcatel Pop C1 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Alcatel 1T 10 USB Debugging Guide
- Alcatel 1T 7 USB Debugging Guide
- alcatel 1x USB Debugging Guide
- Alcatel 1x Dual USB Debugging Guide
- alcatel 3 USB Debugging Guide
- Alcatel 3 Dual USB Debugging Guide
- Alcatel 3 Dual Sim USB Debugging Guide
- Alcatel 3C USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on