On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in alcatel 1c (2019). You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your alcatel 1c (2019) by following the steps below. If you own any one of Alcatel devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Alcatel device, read the rest of article. You can also download alcatel 1c (2019) USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in alcatel 1c (2019)
- Go to App drawer on your alcatel 1c (2019)
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your alcatel 1c (2019)
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your alcatel 1c (2019) Android device
Recommended Alcatel device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install alcatel 1c (2019) USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about alcatel 1c (2019) Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.