On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Acer Liquid Z630S. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Acer Liquid Z630S by following the steps below. If you own any one of Acer devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Acer device, read the rest of article. You can also download Acer Liquid Z630S USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Acer Liquid Z630S
- Go to App drawer on your Acer Liquid Z630S
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Acer Liquid Z630S
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Acer Liquid Z630S Android device
Recommended Acer device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Acer Liquid Z630S USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Acer Liquid Z630S Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Acer A3 USB Debugging Guide
- Acer AN515-51-526F 1TB USB Debugging Guide
- Acer AN515-51-787J 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD USB Debugging Guide
- Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G-54AP USB Debugging Guide
- Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-56EM 1TB USB Debugging Guide
- Acer Aspire F 15 F5-572-57T8 Notebook 1TB USB Debugging Guide
- Acer beTouch E110 USB Debugging Guide
- Acer beTouch E120 USB Debugging Guide