On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in 360 N6 Lite. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your 360 N6 Lite by following the steps below. If you own any one of 360 devices and want to enable USB debugging on your 360 device, read the rest of article. You can also download 360 N6 Lite USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in 360 N6 Lite
- Go to App drawer on your 360 N6 Lite
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your 360 N6 Lite
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your 360 N6 Lite Android device
Recommended 360 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install 360 N6 Lite USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about 360 N6 Lite Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.