Download Timmy M20 Pro official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Timmy M20 Pro USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Timmy M20 Pro USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Timmy M20 Pro without hassle.
Timmy M20 Pro drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Timmy M20 Pro USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Timmy M20 Pro USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Timmy handset drivers. Besides Timmy USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Timmy M20 Pro.
Recommended Timmy M20 Pro device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Timmy M20 Pro. Do follow the given tutorials for Timmy M20 Pro below:
Timmy M20 Pro CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Timmy M20 Pro VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Timmy M20 Pro ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Timmy Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Timmy M20 Pro driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Timmy M20 Pro driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager