Download Telco Galaxy S1 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Telco Galaxy S1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Telco Galaxy S1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Telco Galaxy S1 without hassle.
Telco Galaxy S1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Telco Galaxy S1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Telco Galaxy S1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Telco handset drivers. Besides Telco USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Telco Galaxy S1.
Recommended Telco Galaxy S1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Telco Galaxy S1. Do follow the given tutorials for Telco Galaxy S1 below:
Telco Galaxy S1 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Telco Galaxy S1 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Telco Galaxy S1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Telco Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Telco Galaxy S1 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Telco Galaxy S1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager