Download Telco Galant M1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Telco Galant M1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Telco Galant M1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Telco Galant M1 without hassle.
Telco Galant M1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Telco Galant M1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Telco Galant M1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Telco handset drivers. Besides Telco USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Telco Galant M1.
Recommended Telco Galant M1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Telco Galant M1. Do follow the given tutorials for Telco Galant M1 below:
Telco Galant M1 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Telco Galant M1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Telco Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Telco Galant M1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Telco Galant M1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager