Download Tecno 7C Pro official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Tecno 7C Pro USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Tecno 7C Pro USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Tecno handset drivers. Besides Tecno USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Tecno 7C Pro.
Last Updated on
Recommended Tecno 7C Pro device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Tecno 7C Pro. Do follow the given tutorials for Tecno 7C Pro below:
Tecno 7C Pro CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Tecno 7C Pro VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Tecno 7C Pro ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Tecno Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Tecno 7C Pro driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Tecno 7C Pro driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager