Download Symphony A50 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Symphony A50 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Symphony A50 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Symphony A50 without hassle.
Symphony A50 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Symphony A50 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Symphony A50 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Symphony handset drivers. Besides Symphony USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Symphony A50.
Recommended Symphony A50 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Symphony A50. Do follow the given tutorials for Symphony A50 below:
Symphony A50 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Symphony A50 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Symphony A50 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Symphony Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Symphony
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Symphony A50 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Symphony A50 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager