Download Sunup QX222 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Sunup QX222 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Sunup QX222 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Sunup handset drivers. Besides Sunup USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Sunup QX222.
Last Updated on
Recommended Sunup QX222 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Sunup QX222. Do follow the given tutorials for Sunup QX222 below:
Sunup QX222 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Sunup QX222 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Sunup Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Sunup QX222 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Sunup QX222 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager