Download Stylo S61 Jazz official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Stylo S61 Jazz USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Stylo S61 Jazz USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Stylo handset drivers. Besides Stylo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Stylo S61 Jazz.
Recommended Stylo S61 Jazz device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Stylo S61 Jazz. Do follow the given tutorials for Stylo S61 Jazz below:
Stylo S61 Jazz CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Stylo S61 Jazz VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Stylo S61 Jazz ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Stylo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Stylo S61 Jazz driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Stylo S61 Jazz driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager