Download STF IO official USB drivers for Windows. You will find STF IO USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android STF IO USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from STF IO without hassle.
STF IO drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download STF IO USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install STF IO USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all STF handset drivers. Besides STF USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on STF IO.
Recommended STF IO device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your STF IO. Do follow the given tutorials for STF IO below:
STF IO CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
STF IO VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
STF IO ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your STF Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save STF IO driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract STF IO driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager