Download Sophone i6 EX official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Sophone i6 EX USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Sophone i6 EX USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Sophone i6 EX without hassle.
Sophone i6 EX drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Sophone i6 EX USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Sophone i6 EX USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Sophone handset drivers. Besides Sophone USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Sophone i6 EX.
Recommended Sophone i6 EX device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Sophone i6 EX. Do follow the given tutorials for Sophone i6 EX below:
Sophone i6 EX CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Sophone i6 EX VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Sophone i6 EX ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Sophone Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Sophone i6 EX driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Sophone i6 EX driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager