Download Sophone i6 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Sophone i6 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Sophone i6 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Sophone handset drivers. Besides Sophone USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Sophone i6.
Recommended Sophone i6 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Sophone i6. Do follow the given tutorials for Sophone i6 below:
Sophone i6 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Sophone i6 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Sophone i6 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Sophone Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Sophone i6 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Sophone i6 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager