Download Sony Xperia XZ4 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Sony Xperia XZ4 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Sony Xperia XZ4 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Sony handset drivers. Besides Sony USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Sony Xperia XZ4.
Recommended Sony Xperia XZ4 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Sony Xperia XZ4. Do follow the given tutorials for Sony Xperia XZ4 below:
Sony Xperia XZ4 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Sony Xperia XZ4 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Sony Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Sony
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Sony Xperia XZ4 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Sony Xperia XZ4 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager