Download Sigma X-treme PQ51 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Sigma X-treme PQ51 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Sigma X-treme PQ51 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Sigma X-treme PQ51 without hassle.
Sigma X-treme PQ51 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Sigma X-treme PQ51 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Sigma X-treme PQ51 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Sigma handset drivers. Besides Sigma USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Sigma X-treme PQ51.
Recommended Sigma X-treme PQ51 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Sigma X-treme PQ51. Do follow the given tutorials for Sigma X-treme PQ51 below:
Sigma X-treme PQ51 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Sigma X-treme PQ51 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Sigma X-treme PQ51 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Sigma Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Sigma X-treme PQ51 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Sigma X-treme PQ51 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager