Download Samsung Galaxy Tab Active official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Samsung Galaxy Tab Active USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Samsung Galaxy Tab Active USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Samsung Galaxy Tab Active without hassle.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Samsung Galaxy Tab Active USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Samsung Galaxy Tab Active USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Samsung handset drivers. Besides Samsung USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
Recommended Samsung Galaxy Tab Active device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active. Do follow the given tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Tab Active below:
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Samsung Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Samsung
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Samsung Galaxy Tab Active driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Samsung Galaxy Tab Active driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A01 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10e USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10s USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Driver