Download Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Samsung handset drivers. Besides Samsung USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS.
Samsung s10 plus
Samsung launched its one of the famous brand Galaxy S10 Plus which comes with many cool features. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is going to come with a completely new design. It brings without notch so it also has no distractions. The phone is laser cutting with on-screen security and an AMOLED display that showcases the most innovative Galaxy screen on your eyes. Its one of the good features is the triple camera lens that is placed on the back of the phone. Its Infinity-O display is mine blowing that runs free to make wallpapers the best innovative camera cut-out feature. The camera is featured with the Ultra Wide sensors with a 123-degree field of vision to shoot stunning and cinematic photos.
- The main camera is installed on the back of the phone with the wide, telephoto, and ultra-wide sensors of 12+12+16 MP that provide power to bring close up images through the telephoto sensor and wide-angle ranged photos through its third lens.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 Plus smartphone is also bringing a dual front camera for selfies.
- The display size of Galaxy S10 Plus is so long that it is 6.4 inches with a Dynamic AMOLED display type.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 phone display is quite perfect in all cases with its curved display.
- The world’s famous Chipset or engine manufacturing company Qualcomm’s Exynos 9820 empowers on this phone.
- Samsung Galaxy’s S10 Plus is running with an Octa-core CPU.
- As far as memory setup of this phone is concerned, it built up of large memory storage that has up to 12GB RAM with up to 1 TB of ROM that is backed up by an extendable SD card.
- When we are looking for its operating system, the S10 Plus phone got Android OS Pie, One UI.
- The sensors of the phone included an under-display, ultrasonic fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX, etc.
- The battery is massive that is non-removable, Li-Ion with 4100 mAh.
- The battery can charge faster with 15W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W along with Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W features.
- It comes with a wide variety of colors, like Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Cardinal Red, and Smoke Blue.
Recommended Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS. Do follow the given tutorials for Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS below:
Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Samsung Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Samsung
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Samsung GALAXY S10 PLUS driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A01 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10e USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10s USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Driver