Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt without hassle.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Samsung handset drivers. Besides Samsung USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt.
Recommended Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt. Do follow the given tutorials for Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt below:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Samsung Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Samsung
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A01 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10e USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10s USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Driver