Download Samsung Galaxy F12 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Samsung Galaxy F12 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Samsung Galaxy F12 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Samsung Galaxy F12 without hassle.
Samsung Galaxy F12 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Samsung Galaxy F12 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Samsung Galaxy F12 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Samsung handset drivers. Besides Samsung USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy F12.
Recommended Samsung Galaxy F12 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Samsung Galaxy F12. Do follow the given tutorials for Samsung Galaxy F12 below:
Samsung Galaxy F12 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Samsung Galaxy F12 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Samsung Galaxy F12 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Samsung Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Samsung Galaxy F12 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Samsung Galaxy F12 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A Quantum USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A01 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A01 Core USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A02 USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy A02s USB Driver