Download Safaricom Neon Ray official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Safaricom Neon Ray USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Safaricom Neon Ray USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Safaricom handset drivers. Besides Safaricom USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Safaricom Neon Ray.
Recommended Safaricom Neon Ray device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Safaricom Neon Ray. Do follow the given tutorials for Safaricom Neon Ray below:
Safaricom Neon Ray ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Safaricom Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Safaricom Neon Ray driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Safaricom Neon Ray driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager