Download Safaricom Neon Lite official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Safaricom Neon Lite USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Safaricom Neon Lite USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Safaricom Neon Lite without hassle.
Safaricom Neon Lite drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Safaricom Neon Lite USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Safaricom Neon Lite USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Safaricom handset drivers. Besides Safaricom USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Safaricom Neon Lite.
Recommended Safaricom Neon Lite device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Safaricom Neon Lite. Do follow the given tutorials for Safaricom Neon Lite below:
Safaricom Neon Lite SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Safaricom Neon Lite ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Safaricom Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Safaricom Neon Lite driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Safaricom Neon Lite driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager