Download Safaricom L52 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Safaricom L52 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Safaricom L52 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Safaricom handset drivers. Besides Safaricom USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Safaricom L52.
Recommended Safaricom L52 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Safaricom L52. Do follow the given tutorials for Safaricom L52 below:
Safaricom L52 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Safaricom L52 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Safaricom L52 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Safaricom Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Safaricom L52 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Safaricom L52 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager