Download Realme C1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Realme C1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Realme C1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Realme handset drivers. Besides Realme USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Realme C1.
Recommended Realme C1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Realme C1. Do follow the given tutorials for Realme C1 below:
Realme C1 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Realme C1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Realme Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Realme
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Realme C1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Realme C1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager