Download Razer Phone 2 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Razer Phone 2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Razer Phone 2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Razer Phone 2 without hassle.
Razer Phone 2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Razer Phone 2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Razer Phone 2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Razer handset drivers. Besides Razer USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Razer Phone 2.
Recommended Razer Phone 2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Razer Phone 2. Do follow the given tutorials for Razer Phone 2 below:
Razer Phone 2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Razer Phone 2 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.0 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Razer Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Razer Phone 2 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Razer Phone 2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager