Download Rangs Contigo G1 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Rangs Contigo G1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Rangs Contigo G1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Rangs Contigo G1 without hassle.
Rangs Contigo G1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Rangs Contigo G1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Rangs Contigo G1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Rangs handset drivers. Besides Rangs USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Rangs Contigo G1.
Recommended Rangs Contigo G1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Rangs Contigo G1. Do follow the given tutorials for Rangs Contigo G1 below:
Rangs Contigo G1 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Rangs Contigo G1 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Rangs Contigo G1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Rangs Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Rangs Contigo G1 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Rangs Contigo G1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
Sorry, no related articles to display.