Download Rage Ops 61D official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Rage Ops 61D USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Rage Ops 61D USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Rage Ops 61D without hassle.
Rage Ops 61D drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Rage Ops 61D USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Rage Ops 61D USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Rage handset drivers. Besides Rage USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Rage Ops 61D.
Recommended Rage Ops 61D device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Rage Ops 61D. Do follow the given tutorials for Rage Ops 61D below:
Rage Ops 61D CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Rage Ops 61D VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Rage Ops 61D ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Rage Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Rage Ops 61D driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Rage Ops 61D driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager