Download Rage Freedom 4.5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Rage Freedom 4.5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Rage Freedom 4.5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Rage handset drivers. Besides Rage USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Rage Freedom 4.5.
Recommended Rage Freedom 4.5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Rage Freedom 4.5. Do follow the given tutorials for Rage Freedom 4.5 below:
Rage Freedom 4.5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Rage Freedom 4.5 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Rage Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Rage Freedom 4.5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Rage Freedom 4.5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager