Download Qtouch Q88 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Qtouch Q88 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Qtouch Q88 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Qtouch handset drivers. Besides Qtouch USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Qtouch Q88.
Recommended Qtouch Q88 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Qtouch Q88. Do follow the given tutorials for Qtouch Q88 below:
Qtouch Q88 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Qtouch Q88 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Qtouch Q88 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Qtouch Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Qtouch Q88 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Qtouch Q88 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager