Download Pulid F6 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Pulid F6 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Pulid F6 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Pulid F6 without hassle.
Pulid F6 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Pulid F6 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Pulid F6 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Pulid F6.
Pulid F6 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Pulid F6 VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Pulid F6 CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Pulid F6 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Pulid F6 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager