Download Prime O7 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Prime O7 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Prime O7 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Prime O7 without hassle.
Prime O7 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Prime O7 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Prime O7 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Prime handset drivers. Besides Prime USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Prime O7.
Recommended Prime O7 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Prime O7. Do follow the given tutorials for Prime O7 below:
Prime O7 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Prime Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Prime O7 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Prime O7 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager