Download Phonix Prime 5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Phonix Prime 5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Phonix Prime 5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Phonix handset drivers. Besides Phonix USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Phonix Prime 5.
Recommended Phonix Prime 5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Phonix Prime 5. Do follow the given tutorials for Phonix Prime 5 below:
Phonix Prime 5 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Phonix Prime 5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Phonix Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Phonix Prime 5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Phonix Prime 5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager