Download Orange miami official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Orange miami USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Orange miami USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Orange miami without hassle.
Orange miami drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Orange miami USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Orange Miami Specs & Features
Rear Camera: 2 MP
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 800 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Orange miami USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Orange handset drivers. Besides Orange USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Orange miami.
Recommended Orange miami device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Orange miami. Do follow the given tutorials for Orange miami below:
Orange miami CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Orange miami VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Orange miami ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Orange Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Orange miami driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Orange miami driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager