Download Oplus Ultra 3.0 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Oplus Ultra 3.0 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Oplus Ultra 3.0 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all OPlus handset drivers. Besides OPlus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Oplus Ultra 3.0.
Last Updated on
Recommended Oplus Ultra 3.0 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Oplus Ultra 3.0. Do follow the given tutorials for Oplus Ultra 3.0 below:
Oplus Ultra 3.0 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Oplus Ultra 3.0 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Oplus Ultra 3.0 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your OPlus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Oplus Ultra 3.0 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Oplus Ultra 3.0 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager