Download OPlus Sonic official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find OPlus Sonic USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install OPlus Sonic USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all OPlus handset drivers. Besides OPlus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on OPlus Sonic.
Recommended OPlus Sonic device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your OPlus Sonic. Do follow the given tutorials for OPlus Sonic below:
OPlus Sonic CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
OPlus Sonic VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
OPlus Sonic ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your OPlus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save OPlus Sonic driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract OPlus Sonic driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager