Download OnePlus 9E official USB drivers for Windows. You will find OnePlus 9E USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android OnePlus 9E USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from OnePlus 9E without hassle.
OnePlus 9E drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download OnePlus 9E USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install OnePlus 9E USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all OnePlus handset drivers. Besides OnePlus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on OnePlus 9E.
Recommended OnePlus 9E device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your OnePlus 9E. Do follow the given tutorials for OnePlus 9E below:
OnePlus 9E Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
OnePlus 9E ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your OnePlus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save OnePlus 9E driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract OnePlus 9E driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager