Download OnePlus 3T official USB drivers for Windows. You will find OnePlus 3T USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android OnePlus 3T USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from OnePlus 3T without hassle.
OnePlus 3T drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download OnePlus 3T USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
OnePlus 3T Specs & Features
Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
GPU: Adreno 530
CPU: Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
Rear Camera: 16 MP
Front Camera: 16 MP
RAM: 6 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm)
Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install OnePlus 3T USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all OnePlus handset drivers. Besides OnePlus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on OnePlus 3T.
Recommended OnePlus 3T device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your OnePlus 3T. Do follow the given tutorials for OnePlus 3T below:
OnePlus 3T OnePlus Official driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: OnePlus Official Driver
- File size: 11.7 MB Click to Download
OnePlus 3T ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your OnePlus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save OnePlus 3T driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract OnePlus 3T driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager