Download OnePlus 1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find OnePlus 1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install OnePlus 1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all OnePlus handset drivers. Besides OnePlus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on OnePlus 1.
Last Updated on
Recommended OnePlus 1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your OnePlus 1. Do follow the given tutorials for OnePlus 1 below:
OnePlus 1 OnePlus Official driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: OnePlus Official Driver
- File size: 11.7 MB Click to Download
OnePlus 1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your OnePlus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save OnePlus 1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract OnePlus 1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager