Download Okapia StyleX official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Okapia StyleX USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Okapia StyleX USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Okapia handset drivers. Besides Okapia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Okapia StyleX.
Recommended Okapia StyleX device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Okapia StyleX. Do follow the given tutorials for Okapia StyleX below:
Okapia StyleX CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Okapia StyleX VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Okapia StyleX ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Okapia Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Okapia StyleX driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Okapia StyleX driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager