Download Nvidia Shield K1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Nvidia Shield K1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Nvidia Shield K1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Nvidia Shield K1 without hassle.
Nvidia Shield K1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Nvidia Shield K1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nvidia Shield K1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nvidia handset drivers. Besides Nvidia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nvidia Shield K1.
Recommended Nvidia Shield K1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nvidia Shield K1. Do follow the given tutorials for Nvidia Shield K1 below:
Nvidia Shield K1 Nvidia driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Nvidia Driver
- File size: 8.3 MB Click to Download
Nvidia Shield K1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Nvidia Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Nvidia Shield K1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nvidia Shield K1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager