Download Nvidia Shield official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Nvidia Shield USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Nvidia Shield USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Nvidia Shield without hassle.
Nvidia Shield drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Nvidia Shield USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Nvidia Shield Specs & Features
GPU: ULP GeForce Kepler (192 cores)
CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A15
Rear Camera: 5 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM
Chipset: Nvidia Tegra K1
Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5400 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nvidia Shield USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nvidia handset drivers. Besides Nvidia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nvidia Shield.
Recommended Nvidia Shield device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nvidia Shield. Do follow the given tutorials for Nvidia Shield below:
Nvidia Shield Nvidia driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Nvidia Driver
- File size: 8.3 MB Click to Download
Nvidia Shield ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Nvidia Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Nvidia Shield driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nvidia Shield driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager