Download Nomi i5001 Evo M3 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Nomi i5001 Evo M3 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Nomi i5001 Evo M3 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Nomi i5001 Evo M3 without hassle.
Nomi i5001 Evo M3 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Nomi i5001 Evo M3 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nomi i5001 Evo M3 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nomi handset drivers. Besides Nomi USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nomi i5001 Evo M3.
Recommended Nomi i5001 Evo M3 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nomi i5001 Evo M3. Do follow the given tutorials for Nomi i5001 Evo M3 below:
Nomi i5001 Evo M3 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Nomi i5001 Evo M3 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Nomi i5001 Evo M3 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Nomi Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Nomi i5001 Evo M3 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nomi i5001 Evo M3 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager