Download Nokia G20 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Nokia G20 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Nokia G20 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Nokia G20 without hassle.
Nokia G20 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Nokia G20 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nokia G20 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nokia handset drivers. Besides Nokia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nokia G20.
Recommended Nokia G20 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nokia G20. Do follow the given tutorials for Nokia G20 below:
Nokia G20 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Nokia G20 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Nokia G20 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Nokia Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Nokia G20 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nokia G20 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager