Download Nokia 222 dual sim official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Nokia 222 dual sim USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Nokia 222 dual sim USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Nokia 222 dual sim without hassle.
Nokia 222 dual sim drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Nokia 222 dual sim USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Nokia 222 Dual SIM Specs & Features
Rear Camera: 2 MP
RAM: 16MB RAM RAM
Internal Memory: 16MB RAM
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1100 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nokia 222 dual sim USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nokia handset drivers. Besides Nokia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nokia 222 dual sim.
Recommended Nokia 222 dual sim device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nokia 222 dual sim. Do follow the given tutorials for Nokia 222 dual sim below:
Nokia 222 dual sim Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Nokia 222 dual sim ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Nokia Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Nokia 222 dual sim driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nokia 222 dual sim driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager