Download Nokia 1 Plus official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Nokia 1 Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Nokia 1 Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Nokia handset drivers. Besides Nokia USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Nokia 1 Plus.
Last Updated on
Recommended Nokia 1 Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Nokia 1 Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Nokia 1 Plus below:
Nokia 1 Plus CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Nokia 1 Plus VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Nokia 1 Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Nokia Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Nokia 1 Plus driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Nokia 1 Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager