Download NOA N5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find NOA N5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install NOA N5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Noa handset drivers. Besides Noa USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on NOA N5.
Last Updated on
Recommended NOA N5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your NOA N5. Do follow the given tutorials for NOA N5 below:
NOA N5 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
NOA N5 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
NOA N5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Noa Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save NOA N5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract NOA N5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager