Download NOA N2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find NOA N2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android NOA N2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from NOA N2 without hassle.
NOA N2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download NOA N2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install NOA N2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Noa handset drivers. Besides Noa USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on NOA N2.
Recommended NOA N2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your NOA N2. Do follow the given tutorials for NOA N2 below:
NOA N2 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
NOA N2 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
NOA N2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Noa Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save NOA N2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract NOA N2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager